The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Little House on the Prairie

While still driving south on US-75 in Kansas today, I passed a historical marker advertising "Little House on the Prairie" if I took my next left. I did. Wasn't worth it.

Expecting some Michael Landon memorablia or even t-shirts, all I got was this:



A little house. On the prairie. I was later informed by signs that this was not actually where the filming for the TV show was done. Nor is it really a log cabin that anyone ever lived in. And I'm not even 100% sure that the spot is the exact location Laura Ingalls Wilder had a little house on the prairie. But it is the official site.

Again, I've been duped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares