The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Friday, August 06, 2004

The road home

Without a good internet connection, I've been relying on my picture phone to update my blog. But being that I was on the border of the Smokey Mountains, there wasn't much good cell service either. Thus, I had no opportunity to explain that the previous two photos were taken from wonderful Gatlinburg, Tenn. Yes, the Dirty-Burg. The shop is Cooter's Place (a museum with a surprisingly not-backwoods website), and last Wednesday, Enos from the Dukes of Hazzard was there signing autographs (for $10). I opted not to buy an autograph, but I did snap off a picture of the TV Enos adjusting his trousers.

Tonight I'm in Jackson, Miss., just ate at Keifer's and am sitting in a hotel room pondering the distance between Jackson and Dallas – a whole lot of Louisiana. Get you bug wipers ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares