The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Back to our regularly scheduled...

Let's talk a bit about Texas football. Call me a reactionary, but I'm prepared to take back all those dirty things I said about Vince Young and his ability to throw the ball. I was wrong. If the Oklahoma State game is any indication, I could well be very wrong. Vince still can't throw the out, or the out and up or really anything from the numbers to the sideline, but man, give that man a seam route and he seems to hit it.

Alas, as astute Texas fans already know, it takes a blue moon crossing a black cat for Greg Davis to break out of his small ball mantra and ring up the seam routes. My question, as it always is, is why will Texas next week go back to a very conservative offense when we just found the Shroud of Turin in the form of Vince Young passing ability?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares