The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Seven dogs of destruction

You know some sort of contest is bound to ensue when three guys go to The Ballpark on the famed "Dollar Hot Dog Night." Though I was the victor at the game with seven hot dogs eaten, late tonight, I am very much the loser. I've already reached for the acid-reducing tablets and now wish I had bought brand name rather than generic. It ain't working fast enough.

I have a long and proud history of eating contests from pie, pizza, pudding and now hot dogs. And I've always marveled at my roommate's accomplishment of 75 Vienna Sausages. But I think it's time to quite.

1 Comments:

At May 21, 2004 at 7:27 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Brand-name drugs are for suckers, John. And the only thing cheaper than generic is Canadian.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares