The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Phase 2

Due to the lack of activity, one anonymous reader wondered if I had suffered from the same fate of the Florida woman stranded on her sofa for six years. Let my fans be relieved: I am liberated in my person and my home is feces free.

However, I should note again that this blog is winding down while a new blog is ramping up. The new blog, which should have been up on Monday, will eventually be a collaborative effort between me and this guy Jason Hunter went to HS with. Stay tuned.

3 Comments:

At August 19, 2004 at 11:31 AM, Blogger Jason said...

A guy I went to high school with? It just blows my mind that anyone in Weatherford would share your conservative politics.

 
At August 19, 2004 at 10:58 PM, Blogger Caffeine and Irony said...

Think Ft. Worth. Anyway, who said my new blog would be about politics. And is it so far fetched that other people in this world would be conservative? I must be your only young conservative aquantence/

 
At August 20, 2004 at 11:59 AM, Blogger Jason said...

Herr Professor, I was being sarcastic on the conservative comment. And, no, you're not the only young conservative I know, though the GOP brainwashing machine I'm sure has led you to believe that all young people fresh out of college have been indoctrinated by the Ivory Tower Left. Anyhow, Fort Worth people are way cooler than Weatherford people.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares