The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Dawson greater than Nixon

It's official: I have surpassed Richard Nixon. According to Google, this blog sits at the No. 1 and 2 position for searches for the word "Orthogonian." Only at No. 3 is a reference to Nixon's former club at Whittier College. This came as a surprise to a member of the Orthogonian Society at Whittier who emailed me a while back. In light of his poor formatting skills, I'll withold his name, but print the letter in its entirety:


How did you come up with the name Orthogonian? Where did you hear about
it?

I would like to know if you would care to explain how you came up with
the such a name f

for your blog title.

From: A fellow Orthogonian via Whittier College


This should remind people that good things happen to you if you email me at orthogonianblog -at- yahoo dot com. (Unless you are some West African research scientist who has fallen into some money, if only I will help him out by giving up my bank account number and password.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares