The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Orthogonian, RIP

Like I told you, it was only a matter of time until The Orthogonian shut down (or went into cryogenic freeze) and another blog sprouted. Now my collaborative effort with Stuart has come to pass. It's called Caffeine and Irony or C&I for short. We don't really have a direction yet, but hopefully soon we will. For right now, it looks like we are in a big rush to post lots of amusing things we have found on the Internet. Also, since the blog is hosted by my company, don't go and leave F-bombs in the comments section or I'll have to break out the deleted on you.

I'm going to take a break from posting here for a time while I redirect my efforts there. And just so those Whittier jokes know - I'm not giving up my name.

2 Comments:

At November 14, 2004 at 2:20 AM, Blogger jason said...

Booooooooooo!

 
At October 2, 2009 at 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh noooooooooooo.
Two Voices | Two Guys

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares