The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Fashion check

Knowing a sense of style as I do, I thought I'd bring this photo to the table:



This the photograph of the Muslim cleric Great Britain will soon send to the United States for charges. But first, a fashion trial:

1. You have to start with the milk eye. I don't know what's going on there.
2. Perhaps he was influenced a bit too much by the Dread Pirate Roberts, but that hook won't help him in the states.

A blogger named Bunnie points out the obvious (which I obviously copied):


Could some Islamic terrorists look any more like caricatures of evil people if they tried? WHO HAS A HOOK FOR A HAND ANYMORE? And what's going on with that one eye?

I know that the roots of our disagreement with these folks are philosophical and religious. But aesthetically, we are also at odds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares