The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

What to do

Walked into my public library yesterday looking for a book my brother recommended. But looking for Kiyosaki's Rich Dad, Poor Dad sent me into the financial/self help section of the library. I never knew what ridiculous was until this day.

Just looking at some of the book titles explains why half this country is in debt and the other half are simply misers. Instead of my Kiyosaki book, I could have picked up "Live Rich" by Pollan and Levine. Or, "Die Rich 2," which an Amazon.com page reveals is most often bought with yet another book called "Live Rich." If living rich or not rich didn't appeal to me, I could have just taken other advice. "Die Broke" sat on the shelf right next to "Don't Die Broke." But who to believe? Either way, it seems you die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares