The Orthogonian

Barrels and barrels of monkeys. Send an e-mail.

Friday, October 08, 2004

Early Exit Poll

Two early exit polls to report this morning:

1. Texas will lose to Oklahoma. I've never been more certain of anything in my life. Anyone want to take odds? I'll give 3-1.

2. Florida will go for Kerry. I know Bush leads by about five points (last time I checked), but the New York Daily News revealed that some 46,000 New Yorkers now are registered to vote both in the City and in Florida (and most often one of the state's six largest Demo counties). Republicans who try to pursue this obvious voter fraud will almost certainly be lampooned by Democrats as driving a huge voter intimidation campaign.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter Blogarama - The Blog Directory Listed on BlogShares